New (and Worried) Milliepede Owner

CShaw

Arachnopeon
I just purchased a Giant African Millipede from Wards. This is my first time owning a millipede, she appears to have been injured in the post. It looks like there is a gash on her side or a broken plate. It doesn't seem like it is bothering her, she moves just fine. Is there something I should be doing for her? And is this something that is going to be bad or will she be fine?

I tried to attach pictures, but she was moving so they are a bit blurry. IMG_0560.jpg IMG_0557.jpg

SDCPs

Arachnolord
Congratulations on your purchase of an AGB! First off, there is nothing that can be done except treat her gently, keep her substrate in tip-top shape, and frequent small bits of good food. As far as I can tell she should be fine. She may molt once or twice more and repair the damage, but even if not she looks stable and ready to leave the hospital.

CShaw

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. I suppose maybe I got little paranoid thinking the first time I got one there was a problem that I couldn't do anything to help with. It looks like she's munching on some food right now (first time since I've gotten her) so I'll just keep her environment in good shape and leave her alone and let nature take its course. Thanks!