New and Stupid, Help With Sexing My SP Colombian Klein

Sally007

Arachnopeon
I'm new to the boards and pretty darn lost so please forgive me if this thread is in the wrong location.
I'm also new to the hobby pretty much.
As a birthday gift a friend purchased me an SP Colombian Klein (Dwarf Pumpkin Patch) about 14 months ago. It arrived as a thumb nail sized sling. Quickly I found out how fast, skittish, and even sneaky these guys can be. No less, I did my research and found out how take care of the little thing. Hoping for a female, it was dubbed Samara or Sam for short in the event it turned out male.
The problem: This T has always been great about feeding. Until recently. Recently, he-she refused the last two meals offered. Seeking help as to why, I tried a board on Facebook, adding pictures. I was quickly told that I had a male that had matured out but when I asked how to know for sure it's a ready-to-mate male, no answer was given. I've observed non the the traditional 'tapping' males tend to do either and have never recovered a molt from this fella, Sam has always buried to molt and even during enclosure cleans I've never found a molt. I was told he'll die soon and it'd be best to sell him or send him off for breeding with a mature female of the same species.
Can anyone help me confirm this? New pictures from today included here. I appreciate any help I can get, thank you for reading!
the sam.jpg 17861918_1291262027627815_5138871626914503338_n.jpg

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Yup. MM you can usually get about a year out of it starting from its last molt.

Sally007

Arachnopeon
Yup. MM you can usually get about a year out of it starting from its last molt.
Could you help me how to learn this is a mature male? I know it's a dwarf species but he seems pretty small still, at least to me, and as said, there has has none of the traditional 'tapping' to or sperm webbing to indicate it's a he and he wants to mate. Also, in your opinion, would it be best to keep him, sell him, or send him to someone for breeding with a mature female? Thanks for any advise. :)

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Could you help me how to learn this is a mature male? I know it's a dwarf species but he seems pretty small still, at least to me, and as said, there has has none of the traditional 'tapping' to or sperm webbing to indicate it's a he and he wants to mate. Also, in your opinion, would it be best to keep him, sell him, or send him to someone for breeding with a mature female? Thanks for any advise. :)
The clubbed pedipalps give it away, that and the fact he's so leggy--looks just like my MM Hapalopus sp. "Colombia" klein that I sent off to do his manly duties. If you look closely at the palps, you should be able to spot the palpal bulbs on the ends, which are what the T uses to collect sperm and inseminate the female. They look like little red hooks.

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
Do you notice the two hooks on the front legs? :) That's the most obvious sign of that being a MM. Sometimes they completely change colour after their last molt :)

boina

Lady of the mites
What you are looking for is this:
MM.jpg
That's a Hapalopus sp. Colombia "big", but the difference isn't that big.