New adult P. rufilata

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I got this beauty for free from Kyle (noexcuse4you) because she wasn't eating. Well tonight she ate! I was so happy :D

Zman181

Arachnoknight
{D Very Nice... Now send her to me so that she eats again.

Congrats on your new beauty.

Raine

Arachnopeon
Canth?!

You didn't perchance choose that name for a certain brown dragon from a certain favorite book series of mine, did you? My new LP is named Ramoth! I plan to use a few names from them for my Ts! :D

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Canth?!

You didn't perchance choose that name for a certain brown dragon from a certain favorite book series of mine, did you? My new LP is named Ramoth! I plan to use a few names from them for my Ts! :D
That is exactly where I got my name :D
Ha I haven't read that series in a long time, I think I should pick it up again. Another favorite name of mine was Mnementh.

Raine

Arachnopeon
That is exactly where I got my name :D
Ha I haven't read that series in a long time, I think I should pick it up again. Another favorite name of mine was Mnementh.
I thought so! :D Dragonriders of Pern is still my favorite series of all time! They have about 23-24 books out now, I own all but 3-4 and those are the newest, but have them all on audio books! Canth was my favorite, him and Ruth. Of course there was much love for Mnementh as well. Goodness I love those books! I don't have a male T yet to name after the beloved males but I did once have a snake by the name of Canth. :)

In either case I'm sorry to change the topic on the thread, just couldn't resist asking if there was actually another DRoP fan here! Your Pokie is lovely, hope you have many happy years with it!