New additions.

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I'm happy to say that my family has grown some this weekend with the addition of some new slings. I now own one of my favorite species both visually, and behaviorly. Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens.

I have 2 slings now, maybe about 1 inch each. Nothing could have prepared me for how absolutely stunning these are in person even as slings.

I only have one picture to share (and I think it's in premolt because of that MASSIVE dark spot) because the first I unboxed went straight under the cork bark and started webbing. This guy stood still long enough for me to snap a picture and then moved on to do the same. They've both got a little bit of webbing around their enclosures. I was given the impression that they won't start making the really awesome winter wonderland enclosures until they get larger. Very happy with this purchase.

Attachments

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I did the whole capital species too for a while lol
Congrats on the new slings, I just got one of those last weekend too. Yours is definitely darker than mine though. Interested in seeing if that does mean pre-molt

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
I did the whole capital species too for a while lol
Congrats on the new slings, I just got one of those last weekend too. Yours is definitely darker than mine though. Interested in seeing if that does mean pre-molt
The bigger of the two has that massive spot, and is the one in the picture. The smaller of the two has a much smaller dark spot, and it's abdomen is nowhere near as plump. I'm letting them settle and their first offering will be around Wednesday, Thursday so I can feed everyone at once. My other 2 slings both molted this past Thursday so I'd like for them to harden up and not have to make 2 trips for bugs.