New addition

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Is that a brown phase of N. americanus?

Jerry

Arachnobaron
I really am not sure that's why I posted it hoped someone could help me out with that

RTTB

Arachnoprince
It's really cool whatever it is.I will leave the ID to the experts.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Debating wether to throw them in my communal milli tank or make their on set up

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I don't think it is N. gordanus. More likely N. americanus but a brown phase. Gordanus don't have pronounced striping. They are also fatter than americanus. Another casualty of common names.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
@Jerry where did you buy them? I would love to have some like those. I have one brown one and several tan. Would like to breed the brown ones.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
I'm sorry to have to tell you but it was my local pet store these are the first Millie's they have had since I bought my first ones a year ago was excited when I looked at them and saw there colors

mickiem

Arachnoprince
They are beautiful. I guess I should scout some pet stores. Rarely see them there, though.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
I think the only reason my local store has them every once in a while is they know if it's cool I'll buy them as soon as I see them

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
Those are pretty! I don't think they're smoky ghosts though.
I agree with Mickiem though.

I hope they do well for you!
Very pretty.
I don't know if any of my local pet stores would carry millipedes. There's one that might, I'll have to visit it sometime.

Jerry

Arachnobaron
To tell you the truth all my Millie's are for that pet store or wild caught not that I have a hole bunch but I can't manage to talk my self into 40 dollar shipping cost to buy them online so my access is limited