New addition

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Apparently, I can't say no to something this cute! I lost my old girl about a month ago, the kids miss her, I miss her, and our other cat misses her. So today, we got the offer from the girls at the old clinic I worked at, to adopt this sweet little girl.

She is already happily playing with my Ragdoll, Mouse. :) I can't wait for my son to get home from school, he has never had a kitten. I have always adopted adult cats needing a home.

Here is, Meka (hawaiian name, meaning "eyes," it was her pretty little eyes that really hooked me.)

Attachments

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aww what a cutie, Hayden's gonna flip! Congrats shell :)

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
Thanks Jeff :D I'm loving her already. Very fiesty (I had forgotten what kittens are like) but also very gentle about it. Hayden will be home in an hour, I will try to get some pics.

I really hadn't planned on another pet at this time, with things still being uncertain financially (they are moving in the right direction though, with disability benefits for my husband.) I figured though, that we managed 2 cats before with no issues. Plus, she is current on all her vet stuff, so that saves a ton of money.