New addition to my collection

Creepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
I scored a new T off a kid on Craigslist for $25. I have no idea what sp. it is, nor did he...but I posted a pic in the Gallery HERE.

I totally dig this spider, its temperment is VERY docile...almost to the point of catatonic. It let me stroke its fangs!! If anyone could help ID it for me, that would be great.

Thanks

Creepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
Rob,

I thought so too, but I wasn't sure because the carapace is solid brown, and I always thought the Rose Hairs had a pink hue to their carapace.

High_Rolling_T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
he/she could be getting close to a molt.
Yeah, most likely.

Mine when I first purchased it was also extremely docile and easy going, but soon after she molted. Once she molted though she got rather feisty, had a attitude for a bit, but after a little while she mostly just thinks everything is food lol. So watch that attitude because rosies have been known to change completely with molts

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Yeah, most likely.

Mine when I first purchased it was also extremely docile and easy going, but soon after she molted. Once she molted though she got rather feisty, had a attitude for a bit, but after a little while she mostly just thinks everything is food lol. So watch that attitude because rosies have been known to change completely with molts
yep, mine too... she became a terror. As RobC about rosies! :razz: