New addition ideas ????

Roguesaiyan

Arachnopeon
Just picked up 3 ten gallon aquarium tanks at a yard sale what could I put in this size tanks ? What’s critters would do good in that size ? I already have scorpions so what’s something new help !!!

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
So many options unless you narrow it down a bit more for us. Are you looking for a mygalomorph, true spider, centipede, whip scorpion, vinegaroon, fish, lizard, snake, frog, toad, newt, salamander, hamster, vivarium plant, crab, etc?

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
What are you looking for? you saying you have scorpions leads me to say something like tarantulas or tailless whip scorpion

Roguesaiyan

Arachnopeon
I will probably get some type of tarantula in one of he tanks but I’m open to anything that would do well in that size could be aquatic also I just need some ideas

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
are the wider or taller (basically which on would do better, terrestrial or arboreal)?

Roguesaiyan

Arachnopeon
There wider standard 10 gallon glass aquarium . I was thinking of using one maybe for a semi aquatic toad. Maybe try and do a half aquatic half some type of substrate just ideas at the moment.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just picked up 3 ten gallon aquarium tanks at a yard sale what could I put in this size tanks ? What’s critters would do good in that size ? I already have scorpions so what’s something new help !!!
Reptiles!!!

LizardStudent

Arachnosquire
There wider standard 10 gallon glass aquarium . I was thinking of using one maybe for a semi aquatic toad. Maybe try and do a half aquatic half some type of substrate just ideas at the moment.
Fire belly toads would be good for a setup like that, you could also consider a salamander. A lot of toads will eventually need bigger than 10 gal so make sure you check before getting any. You can even keep some snakes comfortably in a 10 gal if done properly

Roguesaiyan

Arachnopeon
I’m probably gonna get a tarantula in one tank, so that leaves two tanks left what snake would you recommend

LizardStudent

Arachnosquire
I’m probably gonna get a tarantula in one tank, so that leaves two tanks left what snake would you recommend
Male Kenyan sand boas stay significantly smaller than the females and can live in 10 gallons, I believe some of the smaller garter snakes available can as well

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
nano reef tank but you would need to do lots of research before doing one of those along with invest a chunk of money as wel lplus you can use the remaing tank as the sump to run protien skimmer

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
Male Kenyan sand boas stay significantly smaller than the females and can live in 10 gallons, I believe some of the smaller garter snakes available can as well
Like maybe ribbon snakes? Also, some species of gecko like mourning gecko, if you do mourning gecko you can get quite a few for that sized enclosure

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
nano reef tank but you would need to do lots of research before doing one of those along with invest a chunk of money as wel lplus you can use the remaing tank as the sump to run protien skimmer
If you have no reef experience, nano is definitely not the place to start lol. Coral absolutely require a completely stable environment and that's very, very hard to maintain in a small body of water.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
they are well worth all the waterchanges with other maintenance chores to maintain them especially if you just do a predator live rockonly with a smaller stomatopod as the only in habitant basicly or even just cyle uncured live rock . lots of interesting hitchikers survive the shipping

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Decays brown snake or a bio active pac man frog. That’s what I’m doing with my spare 10 gallon