New addition coming soon

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
I'm stoked. I'm prepping for a new t that should arrive this week. I won't disclose the species yet so I can build suspense! Here's a little snap of the cup that it will live in. Wish it safe travels please!

Attachments

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm not a fan at all of 'Pokies' but P.ornata, P.regalis and P.striata are nice T's. Good choice :-s

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Goddess, The Goddess. It's all about the Goddess. 2017 and people still are blind and refuse to see... obviosly the world is so screwed :-s
My goddess has not grown much in the past 6 months. Still just 3 inches.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Love pokies :) my vittata eats great and has molted twice in four months. I think pokies are very impressive as a display t.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
I think it's in need of a downsize I thought the T was going to be a little bigger

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Imo and I'm not super experienced but the fewer times you have to potentially rehouse it the better right and nothing wrong with a little extra wiggle room I think

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I think it's in need of a downsize I thought the T was going to be a little bigger
Not necessary at all. I am not a fan of cramming them into small spaces I like to give them plenty of room.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Not necessary at all. I am not a fan of cramming them into small spaces I like to give them plenty of room.
I am pro-space when it comes to juv/adults my only concern with slings is feeding. After I let it get acclimated I'll try a feeding. I would rather keep it where it is right now and avoid a rehousing

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
I'm definitely enjoying this little thing. It is showing arboreal traits at this size as opposed to other poecs that chose to make a burrow under the hide (though subject to change.) The first feeding was not successful, however. After offering pinhead from tweezers as well as leaving the live body in the enclosure overnight with out eating It I decided to wait 5-7 days and try again. Pre-molt is not ruled out yet but I suspect it isn't related.