New A. Versicolor! Sexy!

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my new little bundle of joy! Again, as I have stated before the lighting in my apt. sucks, so her colors aren't quit justified, but she is pretty dark. I can't until her next molt when her colors are renewed! She's 4.5 inches.

Edit: PS. It was 8:50 when I took this picture! =D

Attachments

T

Tarantula

I think the colors showed up just fine. A beautiful tarantula you have there.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's her new set-up. The one she was sold with was nice, but it sucked because the dadgum thing was blue. Poo on that, I wanna see her colors! Gotta love the Spawn on the wall behind the beautiful cross and waterful scene. lol. I don't endorse him anymore, it's just one of my favorite drawings from my high school AP art class.

Attachments

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
AWESOME!!

WOW!! thats great, is it male or female??????Well, im gonna go 2 bed, if u dont knoe thats ok, but if u do can u post it so i can know?!?!?!:? i fell like this

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
whoa...lol..didn't realize you could see into my bathroom. HAHA. Good thing it's always clean! Say "hi" to Mr. Porc'lean. Here is her in her "tree", kind of a crappy picture...horrible lighting..bla.

Attachments

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, she's female. I still need to get a little handheld microscope as Rick suggested in his updated sexing column, so I can sex my A. seemani when he/she decides to say "hi" to the rest of the world in 6 years...lol.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ephesians,
Gorgeous versi.:) Nice and fat.
Theres a adult female at a locial shop here, but its $150.00..
Too steep for me. LOL
These shops think there selling gold.
Anyway, nice pics.

Ernie

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, I know what you mean. I got her for $99. I hate that crap...is he trying to save me a dollar? Man, just blow it out an even 100. I realize with 10-10-220 you can get all calls up to 20 minutes for just 99cents, but again with the 99 thing. I can't stand that. lol. anyway...

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gorgeous versi. Nice and fat
Yeah, they were looking over my shoulder one day when I was checking out Joy's pics and they got jealous. I couldn't resisit the hoping look in their eyes, the swaying pedipalps, and 6 pairs of fangs gleeming in the morning sunlight. lol. Agh, I've always liked keeping my T's nice and phat. They just looked so deprives with small abdomens. If my abs have to be perfect...so do my Ts. :D

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
There should be a single thread devoted to Ephesians putting every and all T.s on his face.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There should be a single thread devoted to Ephesians putting every and all T.s on his face.
LOL!!! That is waaaaay too tempting! haha. Might just have to do that, however I don't think my h. lividum and p. murinus would be quite up for the idea! ;P Speaking of which, I haven't seen anything past my h. lividum's butt or front toes for the past month or two. Little bugger covered all the see-through places in her burrow with dirt and web.