New A bicolor

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got this little sweety from Jared (Canth) a week or so ago. Ive wanted one for years, ever since I got into the tarantula hobby, but just never had the money when they were available. I really excited about this one, and its already got the place of honor on my book shelves.

Hiding out in the corner with its buddy, the cricket.

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sky,

Nice photos! I almost bought that guy a little while back. :)

Cheers.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice scorp...I owned her at one time...
So its definatly a her?

I dont have many inverts left, and have decided to turn the ones I do have into true pets. They are all getting names, and I wasnt sure what to name this one.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If it is indeed a girl, I should have some males molt out to adult later this year if you want to try your hand at that

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If it is indeed a girl, I should have some males molt out to adult later this year if you want to try your hand at that
That would be awesome, I would love too!

I never realized what good earth movers scorpions are. I checked on it today, and all the sand has been reshaped, and the scorp has made a kind of burrow in one corner. Its really neat.

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
absoloutely gorgeous scorp! i'd be lying if i said i'm not jealous as all hell lol. best of luck to both of you

Rock on!!
Rob

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congradulations on getting an A. bicolor Brain. You have quite a collection now:) .

Sharon

cricket54

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So sorry :8o , I just realised it wasn't Brain that got the Bicolor! How many other scorpions do you have Sky? I feel so embarrassed!

Sharon

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So sorry :8o , I just realised it wasn't Brain that got the Bicolor! How many other scorpions do you have Sky? I feel so embarrassed!

Sharon

Hehehe! This is my only scorp at the moment. Ive never been hugely into scorps, just this species, so Im not sure if it will be followed up with anything else. The only other scorps I have had are H trog, and w/c C vittatus that I find in my house and keep for a few days.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
excellent scorp:clap: definitly 1 of my favorite,it's the top 1 in my hot scorp collection:worship:

FortCooper1982

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
there top of my wish list, i'd love to own on of those guys, its just very hard to get hold of them in england :{

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have to admit that while I love my tarantulas, this is by far the coolest bug I have ever owned. It hunts me if Im moving around the area where the container is. Ive never seen such a voracious animal. I cant wait to see it eat again, Ill try to get some pics!

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
There is something about the black andros. Out of all my inverts they are my favorite. Before you know it there WILL be a breeding group in there....:D