• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

NevularScorpion (Wilhelm)

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive transaction. Would recommend.
Completed a trade today.
Packing and comunication were good. Shipping materials were good.
Thanks Wil.

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Numerous transactions. ALWAYS A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE

I have done trades, purchases and loans with Wilhelm. Excellent person to work with and he has a lot of rare and hard to find tarantulas at great prices. Looking to get more stuff from him in the future! Thanks!

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I got my animals from Wil today. They were well packed and healthy. He even provided a generous over count. I'm hoping to do buisness with him in the future.

John

christianhines

Arachnopeon
Wil did good business with me. my Leiurus came alive and well and i will definitely be doing business with him again.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Possitive

I got my package from him yesterday.Somehow the post office messed up.My package ended up in transit for 6 days before they got it to me.He kept in contact with me the whole time.Everything arrived alive and active.His packing and communication are great.He even sent me a freebie.Thanks again

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Absolutely positive!

Just completed a trade with Wilhelm and I couldn't be happier! The Ts I got from him are extremely healthy and very well cared for. I highly recommend Wil to anyone looking to purchase or trade with him. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jeff

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
positive

Just completed a great trade with Wil. Easy communication and great packing. All arrived in greaat shape. Thanks bud!

scuba113

Arachnosquire
Positive

Completed a trade with Wil today. All the T's were healthy and look good. I would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks Wil

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Neutral

Just completed a breeding loan with Wilhelm and it was a bit of good and a bit of bad.

I sent him my male B. albopilosum to mate with his three females. We agreed on a 50/50, but he said he may send me more of the babies as he didn't want more than 1000 if all three were successful. Throughout the loan, he stayed in good contact with me, and everything went really well. All three girls dropped a sac. One was eaten, and the other two hatched very recently. Up to here, I have no complaints and only compliments.

The part I wasn't happy with was how my cut of the babies was shipped to me. Wilhelm emailed me and said they were ready to go, and he wanted to send them as soon as possible. I wrote him back and said I was packing to move, but if he could get them to me this week or the next, that would be fine. I mentioned that it was 100°+ here, so he needed to send it in a way that it would be held for pickup. If he couldn't do that, he needed to waive the signature, so it wouldn't be attempted more than once, as I have lengthy school hours.

An hour or so after I sent that email, he sent me another saying they were already shipped, and gave me a tracking number. I asked how they were sent, and he said they're arrive on Thursday (when I have class), and they'd require a signature. When I told him how that's the exact opposite of what I'd asked for, he said that I shouldn't worry, they'd hold the package after not being able to deliver it on the first try.

Thankfully, I convinced my wife, who works nights, to sleep in the living room so she could easily wake up and sign for it. When I got home from class and unpacked it, I was greeted by two adult lobster roaches loose in the box who startled the heck out of me. Also, in the delicup with the babies were a few fruit flies. The cup itself had airholes larger than the spiderlings inside, leaving me to unpack a new cup for them from a box that I'd already packed for our move.

Needless to say, I'm a bit upset with the end of this transaction, but overall, I can't be horribly upset. I did get a crap-load of baby curly hairs.

kaze

Arachnopeon
Positive

My package arrived yesterday~!
It came very quickly.
The communication was excellent throughout the transaction.
The freebies are much appreciated.
They are all healthy looking little guys.

Thanks,

~K

yami986

Arachnopeon
Positive!! I bought an Euthalus sp. Blue from Wil and an Avic. aurantiaca from his friend Rudy (RudeMania) that Wil shipped along with. Both arrived in great condition despite 3 days with priority shipping. They were packaged very well! Wil is a great guy to work with with great communication. Thanks again!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
just recieved my end of a trade with Wil, and all my slings he sent me were healthy and very well packaged...he kept great communication, and shipped when he said he would...has been a great pleasure working with him...i highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any dealings with him...thanks again man

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive

Just recieved my end of another trade with Wil. Everything came in alive and well. Wil keeps excellent communication, packages great, and is very easy to deal with. Dealing with him goes very smooth. I would be happy to deal with him in the future, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any dealings with him. Thanks again Wil. John

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!!!! :D

Just bought a tarantula from Wil. His communication, price, packing, and shipping was superb!

Wil offers LAG to all the local cities.

everything add up to one very smooth transaction and one very happy me!!!

I look forward to our future transactions, Wil, and thanks again for everything.

jason

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% POSITIVE!!!

Just received my Ts I ordered from Wil and everything survived despite a hiccup by the shipping company. Packing was awesome and the health of the Ts were unbelievable. Ill definitely do business with him again. Highly recommended!

Mike

travismyers

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!! I bought a balfouri from wil and couldn't be happier with the experience! Even tho we have been having some really cold weather here Wil got it to me safe. Very healthy lookin tarantula! Wil kept great communication and shipped super fast! Highly recommended to all! Thanks again Wil! I hope to do more business in the future!

Travis

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Positive. Bought two Ts from NevularScorpion and he kept communication throughout the transaction. Both unsexed Ts (male upon inspection) arrived healthy and I was able to track them online before their arrival.

thebugfreak

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Did a 50/50 with him on a P. metallica and also got some G. pulchra and some isopods and millipedes. He was too generous and gave me more than what I needed/asked and also is very informative and professional during the times when my male was loaned out to him. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again and would recommend him to anyone!

A+

horanjp

Arachnosquire
Recent transaction

Did some business with Wil this week, had a fantastic experience, and learned a lot in the process. Wil is a seasoned pro who we could all learn a lot from. If you have the pleasure of dealing with him at all, you can be sure that you are getting specimens that are very well cared for; he seems to take great pride in his hobby-ing. Shipping was perfect, communication was always reciprocated, and he is patient even to the novice. Banish the thought of all reservations you might have before dealing with Wil. He is in this for love and for conservation, not for profit. I would consider myself lucky to collaborate with him in the future. Positive, positive, positive.