never see

tiggerhawktrain

Arachnopeon
hi all my name is chris and i have my first (T) a femail (Selenocosmia crassipes) i have had her for aout 2 weaks naw and i havent seen any think of her she as webed all the entrans to her den and i whos wondering if this is normal not seeing her and he been in the den for 2 weaks

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi all my name is chris and i have my first (T) a femail (Selenocosmia crassipes) i have had her for aout 2 weaks naw and i havent seen any think of her she as webed all the entrans to her den and i whos wondering if this is normal not seeing her and he been in the den for 2 weaks
Yup. From what I know of Selenocosmia they are obligate burrowers, other wise know as the pet hole. It will not be uncommon for you to go weeks with out seeing her if she is being kept properly.

Scourge

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi tigger

I have S. crassipes thats now about 3" legspan. I see her almost every night sitting out in the open but close to her burrow entrance. If shes webbed up her hide she probably moulting. Just have to wait a little longer and when shes done I expect you'll see lots of her. I've heard these guys get more and more confident as they get bigger!

mike.

tiggerhawktrain

Arachnopeon
Hi tigger

I have S. crassipes thats now about 3" legspan. I see her almost every night sitting out in the open but close to her burrow entrance. If shes webbed up her hide she probably moulting. Just have to wait a little longer and when shes done I expect you'll see lots of her. I've heard these guys get more and more confident as they get bigger!

mike.[/QUO

she as molted 3 weaks a go but see is looking a bit liter in coler