NEVER BEEN SO BROKEN

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
My smallest Tarantula my little thrixopelma pruriens bolted on me while I was working in his enclosure.

To make matters worse I had 2 attempts to try and cup him but it went under the baseboards both times.

I'm absolutely heartbroken. A grown man crying for hours.

I'm not doing well mentally and spiders at the moment that were my only breath of fresh air are bringing horrible triggers.

I'll make sure to take care of the ones I still have but boy am I going to miss this baby.

Thank you a for helping me all of you these past months.

I may not be here for a while but hopefully will be back at some point xoxo

DaveM

ArachnoOneCanReach
Old Timer
Sorry about this. I think your other spiders will help pull you through this tough time. You will see them moving and eating and getting on with life, and then that's what you'll do also. 👍

mellow

Arachnobaron
That's rough, I definitely know how it feels to loose something important, it's really hard, I'm so sorry you lost your tarantula. 🙁

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
Eesh, brother. I know we just met, but my heart goes out to you. All the best, friend...I hope you're soon to see light at the other end.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and things like this can just happen. I'm in a similar situation as you. I have severe depression and my tarantulas have been some of the only things getting me through these tough times. I know it probably sounds meaningless coming from a stranger, but hang in there. It's been a rough road lately, but the storm will eventually pass. In the meantime just hang on.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My smallest Tarantula my little thrixopelma pruriens bolted on me while I was working in his enclosure.

To make matters worse I had 2 attempts to try and cup him but it went under the baseboards both times.

I'm not doing well mentally and spiders at the moment that were my only breath of fresh air are bringing horrible triggers.

I'll make sure to take care of the ones I still have but boy am I going to miss this baby.

That was really unfortunat! This things will happen. I think i am talking for everybody when i say, this have happen to us all

Hi
Im sorry to hear that.If you dont have any other animals (dogs ,cats) roaming.Leave a vial with moist substrate tilted on its side near where you saw it disappear.It may sence the moisture and go in.You never know.
Regards Konstantin

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel

I am so sorry...I know how much you care about your Tarantulas. I hope you find, I hope that it is OK, and I hope that this ends well.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Thank you all for your sentiments. Like I said I probably won't be on here much for a while. But these did pop up and I wanted to show my gratitude.

<3 you all.

<edit>

Thank you all for the kind words and recommendations.

Last edited by a moderator:

mellow

Arachnobaron
Thank you all for your sentiments. Like I said I probably won't be on here much for a while. But these did pop up and I wanted to show my gratitude.

<3 you all.

<edit>

Thank you all for the kind words and recommendations.
You're welcome! 😁

Last edited by a moderator: