Neoholothele incei gold mating

louise f

Arachnoangel
Did a little mating vid, sorry bout the bad quality, had to film from the side to get the whole process.. :)

He really did a great job, if you hear some crazy girl yelling in the vid :wacky: it is just me getting exited that he got in:D And talked a little loud to when he rushed out with the female left in the cave, mad as hell.:eek::)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Beautiful female! What an exit, it looked as though he literally launched himself out of there, lol! Or maybe she roundhouse kicked him out? Good luck!

Jerry

Arachnobaron
Nice video the exit looked last me something off one of those paranormal activity movies :astonished: congrats on the success full breeding

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Boy, he had his teleporting suit on for sure! I watched his exit four times... that's how impressive it was.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Boy, he had his teleporting suit on for sure! I watched his exit four times... that's how impressive it was.
Hehe, i must say that i was very impressed by his speed. I was like OMG. WHAT. Never seen them run so fast before. :D

louise f

Arachnoangel
My male wasn't so fleet footed, he ended up with holes in him:( At least he produced!!
Aww CB, sorry to hear that about your male :( is he still alive or did she eat him <3 Yeah he did a great job. Do you still got some of those babies left :)

I really hope that this male did his job right too. :)

cold blood

Staff member
Aww CB, sorry to hear that about your male :( is he still alive or did she eat him <3 Yeah he did a great job. Do you still got some of those babies left :)

I really hope that this male did his job right too. :)
She nailed him good, I quickly got him separated, put him back, but he went downhill quick....so I put him back with her and she finished the job and ate him...sad, but I really didn't want him to just go to waste, so he was her last meal before she laid the sac.
I've still got some of the offspring, just put the final batch up for sale (and the first golds). I plan to keep about 10 of them.

louise f

Arachnoangel
She nailed him good, I quickly got him separated, put him back, but he went downhill quick....so I put him back with her and she finished the job and ate him...sad, but I really didn't want him to just go to waste, so he was her last meal before she laid the sac.
I've still got some of the offspring, just put the final batch up for sale (and the first golds). I plan to keep about 10 of them.

Sorry to hear that, i would have done that to. Because if he is already gotten tagged good, there is nothing you can do about it. And she might as well could eat him, like you said CB instead of go to waste.
And she made a good sac for you, that is great. :kiss:

I would have kept some of those too, they are pretty cool spiders <3;)

louise f

Arachnoangel
This little girl is now sitting on a sac. :kiss::happy::happy: What a nice way to start a weekend :astonished::D

Soo nice of her to make a little window so you actually can see it :p:D

IMG_2413.JPG

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Did a little mating vid, sorry bout the bad quality, had to film from the side to get the whole process.. :)

He really did a great job, if you hear some crazy girl yelling in the vid :wacky: it is just me getting exited that he got in:D And talked a little loud to when he rushed out with the female left in the cave, mad as hell.:eek::)

Looks like he almost flipped her over lol....I have 6 of these I can't wait to be making these videos I'll be coming back to you lol

louise f

Arachnoangel
I took the egg sac today and my I`m happy, all of the eggs looks nice and healthy.:happy: Wont be long before they emerge to little EWL`s :)

IMG_2425.JPG IMG_2426.JPG IMG_2428.JPG

louise f

Arachnoangel
That was much faster than i expected. The little eggs are now EWL`s. What a nice surprise, they started to come out this morning. :happy:

Soo inocent and small what an amazing creature. This is some of the main reasons i like T`s. I really love to watch them grow from tiny little egg to adult <3

Awww such cuties <3<3:)

IMG_2472.JPG IMG_2473.JPG