Neoholothele incei communal - WHOA

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
IMG_0722.JPG IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0722.JPG

Video:
https://instagram.com/p/BQo0ozgBqrH/

WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! My first upright molt and this is happening! I think I disturbed them too much though, and the one that was touching the molting guy has since left (without any display of aggression).

The pictures and video above are from a few minutes ago, this is from right now:
IMG_0725.JPG

EDIT: It's molting very quickly, here's a pic from about 3 minutes after the above picture:
IMG_0726.JPG
It's abdomen is already almost completely out of its old skin. I'll update once it's freshly molted.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
thats cool. the carapace is huge compared to the old one.
Yeah, it surprised me too. Especially when I was just casually opening it to do maintenance and the guy just decided to pop its carapace right then and there! :astonished: Confused me for a moment lol.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0741.JPG IMG_0745.JPG
Done!

Just noticed this is in the wrong place, mods feel free to move it to "tarantula chat", thanks!

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
How many Ts and what size of enclosure do you have? I'm interested in possibly trying one out myself (probably not, but I'm iffy).

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
How many Ts and what size of enclosure do you have? I'm interested in possibly trying one out myself (probably not, but I'm iffy).
At first I had them all in a ten gallon. That's 5 tiny 1/2" slings in a ten gallon enclosure... As you might have guessed it wasn't very interesting. After about a month or so of that, I took them off and split them up how they are now. I have 2 each in their own enclosures, and 3 in one enclosure. I will probably be separating the three soon though. I'd recommend an Monocentropus balfouri communal if you want to try your hand at communal t's.