• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

nefarian99

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
I just received some tarantula & herp prints from Vincent. They are good quality, clear & will be quite an addition to our presentations. Hes got quite a talent. I plan on getting some more later on! Kim

AaronP

Arachnopeon
trade

just did a trade with Vince and everything went smoothly and communication was great. Packing and shipping were excellent :) Very good guy!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive!!!!

I got my Ts from vince aka nefarian99 and everything turns out very very good! The Ts were well packed and he was very generous with freebies! Communication was great and the price was very very good.:clap: I will definitely do business with vince again and I wont hesitate to recommend him to other hobbyist. Two thumbs up!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Mike

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

:clap: Great Artist! :clap:

I got some really cool drawings from "Nefarian99" in last months, Prints & Originals :razz:

My favorite is the OBT design. They are affordably priced & awesome!

Thanx again Vince - and congrats on your egg-sacks! - Jason :razz:

panhead

Arachnopeon
just go some slings.
great communication fast shipping, look forward to get more sling from nefarian99: )~
pan

Twizted Exotix

Arachnopeon
just got another package from vince last week. i was kind of scared seeing one of the ts was a balfori but everything was on time and in great condition. awesome packaging once again. also got some art work from him this time and will definitely order more. awesome work!!!!!

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
got a package from Vince today and they are well and healthy! i bought 5 of his PZB slings and he sent 7...yes..7!! two freebies! would buy from him again in a heartbeat!

thanks a million Vince!!

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just recieved a MM LP from vince, He was packed VERY WELL, and was very pumped to be out of the container, he was well fed and hydrated, I cannot wait to get him with my girls. great communication great packing and arrived on time as promised,great price as well, I would love to do buisness with vince again.
~Aaron

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Nefarian is a great guy to deal with. Great communication, packing, and very generous. Don't hesitate to buy anything from him!

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Well, USPS tried their hardest to kill the spiders Vince sent me. They were in transit, From California to NH, almost to Boston and then back to NH. They changed the zip code twice (it was written correctly by Vince the first time around), and finally made me pick it up in Portsmouth NH six days after it had been shipped Express.

Thanks to Vince's packing (I think he sprinkled some magic in there too) all of the slings made it here safe and sound. Great guy to deal with.

Now, where's USPS's review thread? I'm leaving them a negative one. :p

suzypike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great Artist!

I received an original Crestie Piece and two Skeleton T prints from "Nefarian99" this week. They are gorgeous and came in perfect condition. The packing was exceptional and he even insured the package. If you haven't checked out his amazing art, you should!

100% Positive Transaction!

T-ray

Arachnopeon
Positive! I just received 2 Ts from Vince and they were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend him as a seller.

From Tapatalk on Epic 4G

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just completed a trade, everything went smoothly and the T was in great shape! Even included a freebie, and a cute little sling to boot! Everything was packed very well, thanks!

Drezno

Arachnopeon
Very Positive!

Just finished up a transaction with Vince and everything went as smoothly as could be imagined. This was my first time buying from someone on the board and he was very patient with my questions, in addition to being very generous. Good packing, safe arrival, would definitely do business with him again!

dankbudz

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the fun trade Vince! Items were packed, labeled, and shipped well. The freebie is also much appreciated. All specimens arrived alive. Great communication.

JadeWilliamson

Arachnoknight
Did a trade with Vince and couldn't be happier. His packing is fantastic and his communication is top notch. I would definitely recommend doing business with him and plan on doing just that myself!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Purchased a MM Ts from Vince and everything came in in perfect condition. Ill definitely do business with him again.. Highly recommended seller!!

OutcastRobert

Arachnopeon
I went over to visit Vince and got exactly what I wanted, all the T's are healthy and looking great! He had excellent communication and he was generally really nice to work with! I would definitely recommend him to other Bay Area hobbyist or any hobbyist for that fact! Thanks again Vince.

Sceliphron

Arachnopeon
Did a pickup with Vince and received a beautiful P. irminia along with an Exo-terra complete with custom background and false bottom. Great communication, extremely friendly, and definitely made the hour and a half drive worth it!