Need some good pictures for a video

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I'm putting together a new video, and I'm looking for good pictures of adult specimens. A good picture would show someone who's never seen this species exactly what it looks like. Please, no mature males (immature males are fine). I will, of course, give credit and direct viewers to your Instagram or anything else you want! Thanks for any help :D

What I need is:
-P. cambridgei
-Euathlus sp. "Red"
-L. difficilus
-B. smithi

basin79

ArachnoGod
This is my Brachypelma Smithi lass. I'll try and get some more tomorrow if these are no good though.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
This is my Brachypelma Smithi lass. I'll try and get some more tomorrow if these are no good though.

This one is perfect, thank you :D Do you have an Instagram or something you'd like me to point viewers to?

Now what I need is:
-P. cambridgei
-Euathlus sp. "Red"
-L. difficilus
-B. smithi (basin79)

basin79

ArachnoGod
This one is perfect, thank you :D Do you have an Instagram or something you'd like me to point viewers to?

Now what I need is:
-P. cambridgei
-Euathlus sp. "Red"
-L. difficilus
-B. smithi (basin79)
I have an Instagram account with the same name.

Glad I could help.

Andy00

Arachnoknight
Realized you probably want horizontal pictures for the video but mine were "too big" to post here so hopefully these are helpful in someway. IMG_8774.JPG IMG_8818.JPG

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I don't have an amazing camera so I won't be offended if you don't want to use these, but here are a few shots of my L. difficilis!
IMG_7999.JPG

IMG_7458.JPG

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Apparently most people don't have an adult of this species! Not the best shots, but I can use them :D
I find it odd how uncommon they seem to be. She was my first T and I'll never give her up! She just molted again this past week, so I'm hoping to get some better shots once I've got her fattened up a bit.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I find it odd how uncommon they seem to be. She was my first T and I'll never give her up! She just molted again this past week, so I'm hoping to get some better shots once I've got her fattened up a bit.
Eh, well I mean LP is usually cheaper, and visually, they look pretty much the same.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Eh, well I mean LP is usually cheaper, and visually, they look pretty much the same.
I don't know about that. I've never seen an adult in person, but his pictures make it look much less stocky and hairier than an LP.

@Moonohol, if you get better pics, be sure to post them in here! I'm about a week out from finishing the video.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Now what I need is:
-P. cambridgei (Flexzone)
-Euathlus sp. "Red"
-L. difficilus (Moonohol)
-B. smithi (basin79)

Any chance of me stealing a picture, @viper69? :D