Need some advice

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Though my name is Scorpionking20 (because I love scorps, not after the movie!) I have tons of Ts and haven't had scorps in a long time!

I'm thinking of getting a communal going and wanted to ask what a good number of emps would be if I put them in a 29 gallon fishtank. Would 2 or 3 be enough, or could I put more in? I've owned 3 different scorps (excuse my ignorance on Latin, but I have had lots of emps, 2 flat rocks, and 2 redclaws)

I'm going to be letting my wife know this will be my Christmas present and am just doing a little due diligence first.

Thanks guys!

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
In my opinion, with the right set up, you could put as many as five in there. Having the right set up includes plenty of substrate to burrow in, maybe 8 inches or so, and having plenty of hiding areas.

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just a little estimation from my past cages here...

I used the steralite containers from wally world, which are around the size of two container store shoe boxes stacked one on the other. About half filled with coco coir, with multiple cork pieces (2 horizontal and one partially buried vertical), and I kept 5 in each. Hope that helps.