Need small cups to house many slings. Where can I go and buy them?

Rowdy Hotel

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've recently acquired many tiny slings and will be getting more soon and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get those tiny plastic cups with the lids you often see for sauce/sides. I'm looking for the smaller ones, around 1 - 1/2 inches and the larger ones a couple inches wide. I went to walmart and kmart and couldn't find any.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You can try your local party store.. That is where I found mine.. But.. They are a bit pricey...

You can even go to Subway or where ever... Just ask them.. I got some for free at Subway... They girl didnt know how to ring them up.. So she said I can just have them.. LoL!

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Maybe a restaurant supply store?
Gordon Food Supplies.

i get all of my plastic ramekins from there and they have 1oz all the way up to 32 oz deli cups. the crappy side of this is they sell the containers in 200 counts and the lids in 150 counts so its a pain in the butt becuz you have to buy two packs of lids and you have 50 extra lol. oh well.

jonnyquong

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just bought 500 3/4 oz. cups with lids for my OBT babies at Cash & Carry.

Ste Hughes

Arachnopeon
Gordon Food Supplies.

i get all of my plastic ramekins from there and they have 1oz all the way up to 32 oz deli cups. the crappy side of this is they sell the containers in 200 counts and the lids in 150 counts so its a pain in the butt becuz you have to buy two packs of lids and you have 50 extra lol. oh well.
fail.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The have all sorts of deli cups at wholesale clubs. We have Sam's Club here and they have a selection. You usually have to be a member though.