Need pokie ID chart

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is a nice chart of pokie leg patterns but I can't seem to find the link. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks:)

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is one on carapace ID, I'm looking for the one of the ventral leg patterns.

TheDarkness

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
this chart is amazing

when new info about hanumavilasumica and tigrinawesseli will be add??

who is this Sren Rafn, the author?? any have an email to contact??

thanks

SOAD

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Soren Rafn is called Phormingochilus here i think. He is the guy who breeded Cyriopagopus sp."Borneo Black". He knows a lot about asian spiders. take a look at the Criopagopus picture thrad and you will find him.

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi ;-)

I was actually thinking about revising the chart today - so it might happen in a not too distant future ;-) Mainly because tigrinawesseli is so similar to formosa and I can foresee some mishaps due to this :-( The data for hanumavilasumica is not so relevant, and in my opinion it's merely a fasciata from the tip of India as opposed to Sri Lanka. But it will be included and the similarity to fasciata will be obvious for all to see.

Regards
Søren

this chart is amazing

when new info about hanumavilasumica and tigrinawesseli will be add??

who is this Sren Rafn, the author?? any have an email to contact??

thanks

TheDarkness

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi Søren

thank you. we will wait for this upcoming (and welcome) update...

I read in the site of Rick West, P. vittata will be resurrected, you wil add this sp too?

The only sp. miss will P. uniformis...

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
As it is P. vittata is synonomised with P. striata. Even though this synonomisation may be wrong I don't think that P. vittata will be resurrected. The description is of a small juvenile animal that fits the description of P. formosa, which is also found in abundance in the area where P. vittata is allegedly found. So I think West is wrong on this one and that P. vittata will be transferred to the synonomy of P. formosa in time. I also believe that P. uniformis is a synonomy of an already known species ;-)

Regards
Søren

Hi Søren

thank you. we will wait for this upcoming (and welcome) update...

I read in the site of Rick West, P. vittata will be resurrected, you wil add this sp too?

The only sp. miss will P. uniformis...