Need opinion on gender of A.seemanni

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I have a lovely girl. She is wild caught and was gravid when she arrived at my friends house dropped sac. 150 or so little ones. She recently molted I'd be willing to give her a go. But at the size of yours and the pic I would lean towards female. But I could be wrong. If it turn out to be a male pm me;)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I have a lovely girl. She is wild caught and was gravid when she arrived at my friends house dropped sac. 150 or so little ones. She recently molted I'd be willing to give her a go. But at the size of yours and the pic I would lean towards female. But I could be wrong. If it turn out to be a male pm me;)
I was also thinking that with "his" size he should be mature by now.. The only thing is that he is very leggy.. If it's a male he has to be penultimate.

What about the pic other than size makes you think female? I would be pretty happy if he is a she..Lol

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
@14pokies the length of the vent makes me lean female. When you feed it and get it fat the vent might push out a bit and you will get a better idea. And it might not look quite so leggy. But if it is a male, it will be quite large. Usually males are a smaller than the females but I too have had some ridiculously large males. My P.met male was 7 inches and usually they are 4 -5 maybe 6. In my experience any hoo. My female seemani is 5 1/2 inches she's not a very big girl but she is quite pretty. I will see if I can get a pic of her.