Need Help With I.D.

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
For a garden phase I would hope not more than 100$. You can get them CB on KS for about 50-75$ ea.

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I payed $65.00 for her. Maybe I should of only paid $50.00 for her then. I have 11 Corn's and 4 Balls. Two of the Balls I paid $50.00 for both, and their huge. Very tame snakes.

The other 2 Balls I need to work with them more often. They are very skittish and shy but they have not bitten anyone yet. Their about 1/2 the size of the first 2.

The Corn's I bought dirt cheap as non feeders, there were 18 of them and no matter how much I tried to work with them on feeding I'm down to 11. Every trick I tried didn't work, but the ones that survived are doing great!

We live in a zoo here, lol.

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Have you tried scenting F/T pinks with fish oil? That and braining has worked for me very well in the past with nonfeeding hatchling corns.

And I guarantee that the LPS didn't pay more than 20$ from a wholesaler. I get wholesaler pricelists everyday and its funny to see how much LPS mark up their animals!

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've tried the braining but I've never heard of of the fish oil before. I'll have to give that a try:) Thank You.

I'd probably drop dead if I saw the wholesaler pricelist, lol. Around here the baby corns run $40-$50.

I checked out Petsmart Black Friday Ad and they have Turtles, Bearded Dragons & select Leopard Gecko's @ 50% off.

Chinese Water Dragons & select Ball Pythons $29.99.

Hmmmm..................