Need help sexing a few centuroides vittatus

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Don't fret, Centruroides generally don't eat each other (though, they definitely will if hungry enough). I would remove the female or the babies, whichever you prefer. I've seen people keep babies and adults together, but I like the additional control of separate containers. Small deli containers work well for scorplings. Up to you if you want to keep the babies together. I generally prefer not to, as sometimes they will snack on another that comes out of a molt.

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
They'll be fine. Don't worry about them until they are all completely off. You should still feed the female as the babies are coming off.

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Best of luck with them! Feed them enough and they probably won't eat each other. Congratulations on the large number of babies!!

CenTurOidesVITTATUS98

Arachnopeon
Their about the size of the smallest baby dubias in my colony, so to big for them.i could try baby mealworms,but they might be to hard.

Extensionofgreen

Arachnosquire
I'd try pinhead crickets and I'd put some small clay or peat pots in there to provide cover and hides. Having enough food and hiding places is what cuts down on canibilism. You could also use stacks of cork bark or similar materials.

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Yeah, feeding wise, try to use crickets if possible. They seem to grow very quickly on crickets. Fruit flies might be a bit difficult for them to catch, but it's your call. They'll eat them. Just won't be a substantial meal for them.

CenTurOidesVITTATUS98

Arachnopeon
(Update)-Fed them pinhead crickets several times,lost like five babies for an unknown reason,might separate them,but idk what to use for them to hide in their deli cups.