need help or guide me,

TarantulaMist

Arachnopeon
tarantula : Monocentropus balfouri

need help how can i introduce the MM in enclosure of subF/MF.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Before that, are you certain your female is matured?

I am new to breeding, but I do not think it’s any different from one species to another.

Follow the below link:

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Carefully. You can choose to do a little prep work before the pairing to let them know of each others presence safely. You can "shark tank" the male (which is placing the male in a container and placing the whole container in the female's enclosure for the night prior) and/or you can swap a bit of the male's and female's webbing a few days in advance. Other than that, it's just about introducing the two. You can place the enclosures next to each other and coax/gently prod the male towards the females enclosure or cup the male and move him to the female's enclosure. Put the male on the far side of the enclosure from the female and let him find her. This may take a bit, but you want the male to announce his presence to the female first so you're less likely to trigger a feeding or defensive response from her. Watch her behavior closely and be prepared to separate them quickly if the situation starts to sour. Once the deed is done, the male might bolt as well, so be prepared for that and/or make sure there's nothing near by for him to get under, making him difficult to recapture. Best of luck.

TarantulaMist

Arachnopeon
Before that, are you certain your female is matured?
ah im 80% sure, but my friend told me, its already matured. thanks for response,

Carefully. You can choose to do a little prep work before the pairing to let them know of each others presence safely. You can "shark tank" the male (which is placing the male in a container and placing the whole container in the female's enclosure for the night prior) and/or you can swap a bit of the male's and female's webbing a few days in advance. Other than that, it's just about introducing the two. You can place the enclosures next to each other and coax/gently prod the male towards the females enclosure or cup the male and move him to the female's enclosure. Put the male on the far side of the enclosure from the female and let him find her. This may take a bit, but you want the male to announce his presence to the female first so you're less likely to trigger a feeding or defensive response from her. Watch her behavior closely and be prepared to separate them quickly if the situation starts to sour. Once the deed is done, the male might bolt as well, so be prepared for that and/or make sure there's nothing near by for him to get under, making him difficult to recapture. Best of luck.
also thanks for response, well guide, i can follow you the shark tank, i think it safe bout of them, i see other forum/care that the breeding is goes smoothly,