Need help on Asian Forest Scorpion.

DjThugs

Arachnopeon
i woke up this morning and couldn't see my scorpion in his tank...did he burrow???wad are the signs that he did burrow?

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I rarely see my P. imp's really. I just a blacklight to see which hide they are in, and they are almost always both in the larger one. But, they also dug a burrow in the smaller one, and I can't really see them. But if it worries you, pick up the hide and check, but don't bother it too much, you don't want to stress out your lil critter.

DjThugs

Arachnopeon
ok..heres the joke for today...i thought he had gone to burrow...but actually last night,when i was sleeping..he had managed to climb out thru a pipe i put into his tank to add water to his false bottom..he crawled past my bed and into my closet..i told my maid that he was missing and the next thing i knew..everyone in my house except my dad was on the sofa or on their beds{D ...i looked around with my dad and finally i found him inside the clothing closet next to my shoebox..haha..he was in a defence position when i lifted up the box..i put my palm next to him and he crawled up..haha..i think he was scared too..after i put him in his tank..he went str8 to the water container and drank..assumed he was thirsty after the whole incident..haha{D

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hah, well I'm glad to hear he survived his little adventure. I am getting a small colony of C. vittatus and they are very tiny compared to yours, so hopefully they never get out because.....well....I'll NEVER see them again, haha.

DjThugs

Arachnopeon
i would also love to thank Thaedion for his number of great advices on youtube regarding handling and how to set-up a proper tank for scorps..thanks so :worship: much man!!