need help looking for I.C.U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Can anyone help me by linking to anywhere where it explains how to make one of those I.C.U. things as I think I need to get my spider into one as soon as possible! :eek:

Attachments

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Is that a spider or a pancake? What IS that? :confused:

Also, what is that orange junk.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh jeez, its sumtin similar I use to see back in ER in emergency trauma
OY :eek:
is it still alive??

PrettyHate

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Small container (Mom's Gladwares work great) poke a few holes in the top, get a piece of paper towel, put it in the microwaves for a couple seconds to sterilize it. Sterilize the container. Use boiling water to moisten the paper towel. Put that inside and let it cool. Put T inside and set the container in a warm, dark place.

Hope that helps some.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Oh dear that don't look happy Chris, on the other hand I always wondered were they got the mold for the cheese rind from.

Attachments

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Cheers tarangela2 and PrettyHate :)
I have followed your instrutions so with a bit of luck it will pull through and make a speedy recovery.:}
I think it may be touch and go though.:2: :eek:
All the best
Chris

Attachments

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
Chris this hobby has driven you crazy like a madman just look at you your even cross dressing, i think you better get out now before it's to late!!.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Bill how dare you use my photos . Your in trouble now though because Hello mag has brought the publishing rights to that one as they wanted a sexy front cover for the March ishue. Time to get a good brief my friend lol.:D {D ;P

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Why the one's you sent me last xmas are still fine :?,
good to hear but they will fall apart if you try and take them off after all this time.

but i am sorry mate iv been using that picture for sometime now :eek:.
That does not suprise me in the slightest, I know that others do too including myself from time to time when ever my David Hasslehoff ones get all soiled.:eek: :} :D

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
That does not suprise me in the slightest, I know that others do too including myself from time to time when ever my David Hasslehoff ones get all soiled.:eek: :} :D
I must say i don't come across many pictures of the hoff.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
I would buy some myself but Richard asked me to buy a beastman outfit for this years BTS show??.

GrofKjans

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is that a spider or a pancake? What IS that? :confused:

Also, what is that orange junk.
Reading this comment made me fal of the chair {D

But seriously, what hapened to that poor T. Is it moving. Whit those legs? Is it able to eat? I am very interested about its doom...
I whish you all the luck of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.