Need help Iding my roaches

About a year or two ago now I bought what I was told were b. giganteus nymphs from a guy on a discord server. Now that some of them have matured however I'm not so sure they are b. giganteus. All of the adults I have are not over 2.5 inches when the other stuff I've found says they should be 3 inches. If anyone can help me out with figuring out if they are giganteus or not it'd be appreciated. 20210731_225411.jpg

birdonfire

Arachnosquire
B. fusca has been suggested, and then B. fusca isn't actually a species, so who knows. Blaberus species id are in flux. Even recently read these might be a color variation of B. craniifer. Your guess is as good as mine.

B. fusca has been suggested, and then B. fusca isn't actually a species, so who knows. Blaberus species id are in flux. Even recently read these might be a color variation of B. craniifer. Your guess is as good as mine.
Rip, well thanks for the help! Wish i'd of known more about buying online when I got them so I might've not gotten scammed. Oh well, live and learn.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Can we get more pics of the adults? While craniifer x "fusca" hybrids are super common and can look like this, some giganteus do have pronotum markings like the one pictured in your OP.