Need help for a class

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right section to ask this. For my Flash 2 class, I have to start developing an asset list for a Flash website that I will eventually build in the third class. My website is going to be for a fictional company that sells tarantulas.

I am basically looking for pictures of tarantulas, specifically of the more docile species. Now that I have Tonkers I can take a few of my own, but I don't think a site only selling G.aureostriatas is going to be very interesting. :) Is there anyone here that would be willing to let me use pictures for this site? It's only for school and for my portfolio, and you would be fully credited for any pictures that I use.

Any help is appreciated!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can use any of my photos.

They are all in this thread: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=75863

I would recommend only pages 3 and 4. The first 2 pages don't have the greatest pics since its with a old camera, but page 3 and 4 have pretty good pictures taken with my newer camera. I can also take any pics you request of any species I have(look in my profile for a complete list). Just let me know.

There are far better photographers then me, but I still offer you mine if you like.

All you'd have to do is PM on here or email me at paulnovak001@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I've got a TON here...

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Hodge712/Tarantulas/

Most of them started as slings, so obviously the oldest and most mature pictures are toward the end of each species folder. You're welcome to any you like. I also have the full quality shots of all of these that I'd be more than happy to email to you. :)

Last edited:

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i keep mostly nw, and you can use any pics off my website www.westseattleinverts.com although as i recently discovered, dont use IE as your browser of else the clickable enlarged photos will not work.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Much appreciated, all. :)

Can I get you guys to PM me your first and last names, and email address? As part of the assignment, I need to send you an email asking for permission to use the pictures, and copy my teacher on it.

Thanks again :)