Need help experts..

golda

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey guys need help identifying this sp. to me this looks like sinagapore blue but some have been telling me that this a malaysian earth tiger. what do you guys make of it? its 6cm in LS. does the color take a while to show or does it have to be showing now at this stage?

thanks all comments are appreciated!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am willing to bet money that, that is a C. sp. blue(sinagapore blue). I have one a bit smaller, but I can distinctivly see the color and pattern like yours has.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh I dont know about that, the last picture really makes it look like an earth tiger........even the second to last one look at the carpace..... its ya I am going to say earth tiger. Plus the yellowish hairs you can see in the last two pics......

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am staring at 5 of my slings and none of them have that.......:confused: maybe I have just never seen it.....

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Im not a "expert", but it looks like Cyriopagopus sp. Blue to me. Cyriopagopus schioedtei do not have blue legs. Remember that the males of both species turn a mossy green color and that may be where some of the confusion is comeing from.

later, Tom

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya I might be a crack baby cause I am not seeing what everyone else is seeing.............. I like being wrong though I am cool with that.

golda

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:D this thread really helped a lot. just needed a confirmation that it was a singapore blue. :D

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The legs definitely have a bluish hue, so my guess would be cyriopagopus sp. "blue"