Need an opinion on enclosure

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
Looks like it needs more ventilation. Ventilation is key with avics or really anything that used to be an avic (like your Caribena Versicolor). Id recommend taking a drill or something else to poke a lot of holes in the sides of the cup. Other than that, depending on the size of the T, it looks good.
Edit: just spotted the adorable little bugger on a leaf and think it should be good size-wise so long as you make sure its got no problem finding the food!

cold blood

Staff member
Yeah put a couple rings around the top half of the enclosure and add a water dish and you are good. I generally add wood, but the plant in there is ample...it should be webbing in no time.

EmilzHernandez

Arachnosquire
Awesome! Thank you so much! I'll make holes right away (after removing the sling of course).

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I would actually drill holes in lines going down the sides. Get some cross-ventilation going throughout the enclosure, not just at the top. Also, aweez it's adorable <3

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
needs much more vent, and a small water bowl. id try to balance on top of the plant somewhere so i dont have to move everything and do a near full rehouse. i like to do three rings of vent around the top, about 3/4" -1" in between, and a bunch of small holes in the lid.

besides that, perfect. :)