Need a Few Ideas

Debswebs05

Arachnopeon
I have several T's, LOTS of slings-what I need are ideas of how to set up some of my arboreal T's. At this point, I have about 20 arboreal types. Most of them are slings of about an inch but there are 3 sub adults-just need some ideas to get them into larger condos. Any thoughts would be appreciated-Thanks in advance!:?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have several T's, LOTS of slings-what I need are ideas of how to set up some of my arboreal T's. At this point, I have about 20 arboreal types. Most of them are slings of about an inch but there are 3 sub adults-just need some ideas to get them into larger condos. Any thoughts would be appreciated-Thanks in advance!:?
I am in the process of designing a 125 gallon orbeal tank that will be retrofitted to a wall on its end it will be (6) ft tall with multiple levels and will be putting a colinie of pokies in. I would suggest either a 10-20 gallon on its end , choose a backing glue cork bark pieces to make caves and glue moss on all branches and cork. Then get a (8") tall peice of plastic or plexi glass and glue it cross wise to the bottom to keep the substrate from fall ing out and put 6-7" of substrate into it. If you want to go elaborate (misting systems, proffesianal/commercial grade hydrometers on timers and stuff like this, big money items) P.M me I am a cage builder and can give you some Ideas. They will need high humidity and high ventalation, other members here will be more than happy to assist you there are some great guys/gals here and are very helpful......(rob)...talkenlateo4 & brian.s are very knowledgeable in this department.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Boy, after reading Robc's I am not having much to add. I do use all natural plants in my arboreal's tanks and just bought some mini palm trees as well as a soft ivy plant that I will train to climb. I too have an arboreal sling that I adore and will spruce up a nice high tank for her with lots of plants and cork bark sides like Rob suggests and also very soft vermiculite bottom so no mold can grow. That's it. Good luck.

Debswebs05

Arachnopeon
Many thanks to both of ya!! I am anxious to begin designing--I have seen Avics in a colony, but do they need to be related?