Need a care sheet for jumping spider babies

VivekGandhi

Arachnopeon
I've been fostering a 5-legged jumping spider I found at home, waiting for her to molt and regrow her legs. She's been with me for 5/6 weeks now. While cleaning out her enclosure of insect remains, I accidentally ruptured what I now realize was an egg sac, with what look like eggs-with-legs. Mom is currently well-fed, so I put her back in with the babies, hoping she might re-build the webbing. She had built the egg-sac (that I thought was a molting bed) approximately 4 weeks ago.

Do I let them be?
Do I put them in a separate incubation enclosure thing?

She's a common Indian jumping spider (don't know the specific species). Most of my experience is with tarantulas. Any help is appreciated

P7300005.JPG

Lucky123

Arachnobaron
Keep them in the enclosure leave them be until they molt, then wait a few days before releasing them. After you release leave the enclosure open under a bush for a month because normally some of the eggs still won’t have hatched.

VivekGandhi

Arachnopeon
Keep them in the enclosure leave them be until they molt, then wait a few days before releasing them. After you release leave the enclosure open under a bush for a month because normally some of the eggs still won’t have hatched.
Awesome! I really appreciate the directions, thanks so much. Will do that.