• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Ndanforth

arachnotopia

Arachnopeon
Positive. Great packaging, quick communication, T's look good, I got what I asked for, very smooth transaction. I would recommend him, and will do business again.
Thanks Nate!

Mdcrinos

Arachnopeon
Very Positive

The T's arrived well packed and in great shape. Excellent communication too. Beautiful T's!!!! Thanks Nathen

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
NDanforth - Nathen Danforth

Nathen sent me 12 H. arizonensis and 6 C. sculpturatus and I am very pleased with his top notch packing and communication. I am proud to give his first review on this board. I will continue to do business with Nathen and I would recommend him to anyone looking for scorpions....

Thanks again Nathen