NC show

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey I was wondering if anyone had any info on a Show in NC in Aug . I am looking for all the details if anyone has any info let me know.

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
check kingsnake.com in the Events section. they just had one in Raleigh, NC so i don't know. (shrug)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice snag, skadi :) Hey at least your paying attention!! =D

pce
dave

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
August 30 & 31 at Dorton Arena in Raleigh, NC. Wanna go with me?

kellygirl

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
dave dave...how you insult and injure me? :(

of course i pay attention, what are you talking about?

nevermind that i also go to almost all the shows i can in GA and the surrounding areas/states etc. for birds, reptiles, exotics, etc.

i'm hurt. :8o

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by kellygirl
August 30 & 31 at Dorton Arena in Raleigh, NC. Wanna go with me?

kellygirl
[/QUOTE
Let me talk to my husband and maybe we can follow you:)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
whoa, why are you hurt?!!!

I was saying a good thing!!
"nice snag" = nice reply! Nice response
"at least you pay attention" - some newcomers I (slightly) keep in touch with come on here with a question or two and then end up not paying attention and putting a scorpion in with a rose hair. Some people just don't listen, which is fine, but then there are consequences (like 2 dead inverts)...

and I was saying "thank god, at least you pay attention", which is a good thing. Thats how we learn stuff, paying attention and watching. Then we go off and do it, and, by all means, it works :)

Thats why this internet thing sucks (as i've found out quite recently :) ) -- you can't get a good sense on where someone's coming from and how they're trying to get their words across... there's no sentiments except for those stupid smile faces (which seem to be the only non-linguistic way of getting across emotions on this damn thing!)...

so in conclusion, don't jump! I'm not mean, and I don't get angry easily. Look at the positive side before the negative side. Something i've learned in my 23 long years of being on this planet!

So don't worry, it was a little compliment! =D

and good luck finding new T's at the NC show guys!!

peace
dave

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
(grin) oops...sorry, i was just kidding! i was being overly melodramatic. i thought you'd read enough of my posts to 'read' my general expressions by now.

that was really sweet though showing such concern. :D

what i nice guy, i feel so flattered. but no dude, totally cool. :cool: