National Reptile Breeders' Expo Meet Up?

alpharowe3

Arachnopeon
The National Reptile Breeders' Expo (http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.com/) is this weekend (Aug. 21-22) here in Daytona Beach, FL at the Ocean Center. Tarantula Inc will be there, and maybe others. Its only $10 to get in & there 1000s of reptiles to look at. I was wondering who on this board will be there because what better time to meet up with other T hobbyist? I'll be there from 10a to 1p on Sat & Sunday.

Richie

Last edited:

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
$15 to get in this year!

I'll be there Friday-Sunday.

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was wondering when the price was gonna go up. Are you looking for anything in particular?
I'll be checking out dart frogs and inverts, for sure. Always looking for more avics. :rolleyes: There was a plant guy that used to come that always had cool stuff but I didn't see him last year. Would be awesome if he was there this year!

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You probably won't find many avics - most of them are WC and only CB are allowed at the Daytona show. You'll find one, maybe two tables with inverts - the rest will all be reptiles and amphibians.

alpharowe3

Arachnopeon
I'll be in the wheelchair with the ventilator so if you wanna chat about the expo say and u see me say "hi" names Richie.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
I'll be up that way going to Jacksonville, not stopping for herps though. Would like to see any sweet invert scores you guys get (living vicariously).