• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Natemass

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Did a trade with Nate (Natemass) and it went off great. We had to wait for the temps to warm up but it went good. His snake was packed good and was better then described. I would do a trade with him again no problem
THANKS MAN,
~Samuel

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I recently traded Nate a couple hentzis for a H. longipes. This tarantula is absolutely gorgeous. The abdomenal patters are breath taking, but this is my first Hal. Communication was great, the only problem was MY postal service! But it is all good now. Nate knows hes species and knows what he is doing. I def recommend him to anyone. Thanks again bro.

Austin

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I bought a pair of female crested geckos from Nate, and he held them for me until I could get the MO off. Once I confirmed it was sent off, he sent off the crested geckos, he didnt even wait for the money order to get there. How great is that customer service! He trusted me in sending the money. Great guy! He knows his stuff and answered all the questions I had for him. Thanks Nate, they are beautiful and came in very healthy. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Oh and you can't even beat the great price I got for these 2 female cresties. I've never seen such a low price. I paid less for 2 females then you would 1 female normally.

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nate was great to deal with. He stayed in touch and did exactly what we agreed. the animals are all healthy and the packaging was excellent. i hope to deal with him again

thanks!

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
thanks guys it makes me smile to hear people say such good things, thanks.