Nashville Tn ZOO

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Took my kids to the nashville zoo this past saturday, had a blast even though it was hot. its not a very big zoo but it was decent and the enclosure for the reptiles and etc. where really neat

Hyacinth Macaw

Pheasant

Red River Hog

rhinoceros iguana

knight anole

skink

P. Cambridgi could not get a good pic of her.

Timber rattle snake, was being shy so i was unable to get a head shot

another rattle snake i forgot what kind though

Southern Black widow

alligator snaping turtle.

i loved there set ups..

Drymarchon corais (Indigo Snake)

B.smithi

Eastern King snake

Green Andaconda

Waxy monkey tree frog

My Twin boys

Here Kitty kitty kitty

Clouded leopard

bwusstig

Arachnopeon
Cool Pics. Thanks for Posting them! That arowana pic reminds me of my bulldog. What was housed in the beautiful split-level exhibit with all the ferns? btw...the black and yellow snake looks like Spilotes pullatus, a Tiger Ratsnake.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ty for clearing the rat snake up . there where turtles, baskilisk and some other large lizards the one with the head sticking out of the water that lizard was like 4 to 5 ft long with tail. . there where several split level exhibit.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool Pics. Thanks for Posting them! That arowana pic reminds me of my bulldog. What was housed in the beautiful split-level exhibit with all the ferns? btw...the black and yellow snake looks like Spilotes pullatus, a Tiger Ratsnake.
Here is two lizards that where in the split-level i could not get a clear shot of them swimming

Camden

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the Nashville zoo and I'm thankful that I live so close to it. (Not even 30 minutes!) The lizards that are swimming are caiman lizards :) Really fun to watch.
It was pitiful and hilarious and adorable at the same time, last time we went, we were lucky enough to catch the man feeding all the fish and lizards in that tank, and as he tossed in some food, a basilisk lizard jumped down and stole it, scared the stingray so bad it wouldn't eat. Thanks for sharing your pictures :)

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anyone else notice they have Psalmopoeus cambridgei spelled incorrectly?

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I love the Nashville zoo and I'm thankful that I live so close to it. (Not even 30 minutes!) The lizards that are swimming are caiman lizards :) Really fun to watch.
It was pitiful and hilarious and adorable at the same time, last time we went, we were lucky enough to catch the man feeding all the fish and lizards in that tank, and as he tossed in some food, a basilisk lizard jumped down and stole it, scared the stingray so bad it wouldn't eat. Thanks for sharing your pictures :)
must be nice.. i only live an hour and half away. i just moved here to ky last month i did live five min from the cincinnati zoo. now thats a zoo to really go see.

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've been to the Nashville Zoo as well and its very cool. They have an awesome Viper collection.

The "Timber Rattler" above is actually an Eastern Diamondback BTW. ;)

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im not knowledged in snake I'd I just put what they had listed