Name suggestions?

SethM16

Arachnopeon
As of tomorrow, I'm purchasing my first T ever! It's a sub-adult G. pulchripes and I'm beyond excited. It's been impossible for me to think of a fitting name though. Can I hear some suggestions? Something pretty bad@ss. Any suggestions are welcome!

SethM16

Arachnopeon
I seriously snorted when I read that suggestion. It might just be the one....

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I haven‘t named them all but probably not the one to help you here. I’m prepared to have my man card confiscated...but I refuse to give mine up before Mr. @DomGom TheFather with his Tasty Cakes. Yeah-yeah, he’ll tell you it takes a real man to own it, but don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

y. diversipes (Cotton Candy)
a. Kwitara (kiwi)
c. versicolor (Versace)
c. versicolor (Picasso)
a. avic m6 (Quick Silver)
a. Minatrix (Neo)
p. irmania (Orange Crush)

Man card gone in 3...2...1....

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
Me personally if I ever get a pulchripes I’m calling it Buzzard or Thunderlegs. Feel free to steal. :rofl:
But the real question is what do YOU wanna call your spider! Keepers who name their Ts usually have something funny or personal to use, so I think it really is all up to you, even if you can't decide right away. It took me almost two weeks to name my GBB.

KaroKoenig

Arachnobaron
I let my then 5-year old son choose the names. Ended up with two not so badass names. Lovely and fitting nonetheless. I can recommend that procedure if you have a 5-year old at hand.

Danzog

Arachnosquire
I let my then 5-year old son choose the names. Ended up with two not so badass names. Lovely and fitting nonetheless. I can recommend that procedure if you have a 5-year old at hand.
My buddy's daughter named her first fish "Happy Meal".

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Name it after a character from a book/TV series/film/comic/video game you like.

Mine are all named after characters from Mortal Kombat & Marvel Comics.

Lazaru

Arachnopeon
I've only named 2 of mine my obt is called sansa and my p.muticus is called sersi
Both characters from game of thrones

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Luison - Guarani God of Death. And you could call them Louie for short. Pombero - Guarani God of Mischief.
Mine is named Freya.