Name my G. rosea

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I have noticed that you guys come up with really good names for your T's, and I stink at it. So I'm gonna ask you all for suggestions for a name for my G. rosea. I can put up a pic if it'll help.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have noticed that you guys come up with really good names for your T's, and I stink at it. So I'm gonna ask you all for suggestions for a name for my G. rosea. I can put up a pic if it'll help.
Seriously? Half the fun of getting new Ts is the names you get to give them.(at least for us) You seriously are having problems with that part?:? Also, a G. rosea is a G.rosea, and most people know what they look like. ;)

Call it:

Flibbitygibbit
Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious
No Name(from Spirited Away)
Surely/ Shirley
Clueless
Frankenrose
Mrs. T
Pinkie
Archimedes
Mab
Polychrome

and I'm spent!:D

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well if it's a femle:

Melinda
Emma
or Hope (my all time favorite girl name)

If it's a male:

Oliver
or Charles.

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Funny I see all these Guns N Roses references. I was actually kinda thinking Queen from the song Rocket Queen. I am gonna just assume its a girl until proven otherwise lol. So I think Queen it is. If it turns out to be a male I'll just change it to Slash lol!

doppelganger

Arachnopeon
My G. roseas are named Nobody and Harmi (meaning annoyance in finnish).

Also my B. smithi is Fluffy, GBB is called Satiainen (meaning crab in finnish) :razz:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A Rosehair by any other Name....

....Would still be a Rose :p So maybe name her that.

-->>{@ Jason @}<<--

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
ok i have the ultimate name i almost wanna scratch out my eyes just saying it.... CHUCK NORRIS!!!! haha