N incei Gold feeding

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Yea this is one of my few burrowers that comes because it feels vibrations instead of darting back in the burrow.

The other ones rarely come out of their burrow completely and running around all skittish like lol

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Is that it's hide or a water dish? Aha

Is it trying to make soup? :p
I used that as a hide to "recycle" in their enclosures (I have 6 incei ) all ALL 6 of them ignored it and made their own hides so I pour water in them and now they are water dishes lol

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a slender abdomen, thank god it got a proper meal!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
@viper69 this one eats when it wants to.

some times it grabs the food and I come back the next day to remove the bolus and the whole prey is untouched...

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@viper69 this one eats when it wants to.

some times it grabs the food and I come back the next day to remove the bolus and the whole prey is untouched...
Man I hate when there's a T in my collection that lags behind other members of its species. These incei are like that too. They pop out of their burrows like "whack a mole". I rarely see them. When I do it's great. No regrets mind you.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
@viper69

My other ones grab the food bring it in the burrow and I'll see it when it REALLY is a bolus.

But this one is the "oldest" I'd assume out of all the six because its the closet to "gold".

The others have the gold/orange legs but black bodies... I hope the others don't act this way when they get this size... I'm assuming the singled out one isnt from the same sac as the other ones because of the color?

Plus I got the "gold" one as a freebie before I brought the other five but they're all from the same dealer.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
@viper69

My other ones grab the food bring it in the burrow and I'll see it when it REALLY is a bolus.

But this one is the "oldest" I'd assume out of all the six because its the closet to "gold".

The others have the gold/orange legs but black bodies... I hope the others don't act this way when they get this size... I'm assuming the singled out one isnt from the same sac as the other ones because of the color?

Plus I got the "gold" one as a freebie before I brought the other five but they're all from the same dealer.
Did you get these from CB? Mine are :)

Not sure what you mean it's the closest to gold. It's either a gold or it isn't.

No that's wrong. The naturally occurring gold color form resulted from the breeding of two normal incei. Subsequent sacs from others generally follow classical Mendelian genetics for a simply recessive mutation with the expected 3:1 ratio.

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Did you get these from CB? Mine are :)

Not sure what you mean it's the closest to gold. It's either a gold or it isn't.

No that's wrong. The naturally occurring gold color form resulted from the breeding of two normal incei. Subsequent sacs from others generally follow classical Mendelian genetics for a simply recessive mutation with the expected 3:1 ratio.

Mine are from Steve.

"Closest to gold" meaning the adult colors