N. Chromatus tips plz

jturek123

Arachnopeon
I just recieved my first N. Chromatus sling today! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about things that rlly helped with their success in raising this species, thx!

spiderworld

Arachnosquire
I just recieved my first N. Chromatus sling today! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about things that rlly helped with their success in raising this species, thx!
Its the same as raising any of the easy sp! like B albo, G alti, B vagans etc...
standard rules aply!

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Please, please, please, please do not use text speak. I don't text and don't know what the heck you mean when you post in that form. Please.

N. chromatus are easy, just like most terrestrial slings. They are pretty reclusive. Honestly though, I prefer to do my homework before I even buy one...... The advanced search is your friend, you should acquaint yourself with it better. There is a tutorial on how to use it in the Tarantula Questions and Discussions as a sticky(up top, the useful things for newbies and such)

"chromatus"
search by title
in the Tarantula section of the forum

jturek123

Arachnopeon
Please, please, please, please do not use text speak. I don't text and don't know what the heck you mean when you post in that form. Please.

hahaaa ok ill remember that, ive read up on them like I said, just wanted to see if there was anything "extra" that I could use, thanks though :)

k scratch that I guess I didnt say that srry...

Last edited:

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
N Chromatus

Very hardy, easy, voracious feeders, fast-growing, and fun! Enjoy.