Mystery T's

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
I would have cried so hard. I'm sorry.

Did you get in touch with FNT about it?
Yeah I did, they said they only guarantee the live arrival. It sucks but I guess I get it from their perspective. I'm pretty upset about it. It didn't even last until the reveal. I'm not super experienced but I have a decent sized collection and I have a lot of species, even some of the more finicky ones and deaths are not a thing I'm used to. I kept it in a 2oz container with coconut fiber, a pinch of sphagnum moss, lichen, and reindeer moss. It ate two days before. I guess it got dehydrated or had a bad molt. I'm really bummed about it.

Last edited:

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
On that note, does anyone know much about Bonnetina minax? FNT doesn't have much information about them. What does the adult size look like, average lifespan for females & males, do males get tibial hooks, basic things like that would be good to know as time goes on. Searched here on AB, but I mostly found a bunch of classifieds and wish lists rather than actual information.
afaik they haven't been common enough in the hobby for us to have that info, but I may be wrong.

They're a dwarf species from MX, that's all I got so far, but if I were to get it, I would read what's available on the World Spider Catalog for them. There appears to be three papers linked.