Myriopods LETS GO!!!!

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am glad to announce to all Myriopod lovers that we have matched and soon will surpass the Scorpion forum, threadwise!!
TARANTULA FORUM WATCHOUT YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol! yeah right! you myriopods forum people can't defeat the tarantulas people!! :) we have 13925 posts and you guys have about 722 posts :) ;P

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do not understimate my clicking power. Or I will swipe you down like a Vietnamese Centipede eats an H.MInax

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Alonso99
Do not understimate my clicking power. Or I will swipe you down like a Vietnamese Centipede eats an H.MInax
lol I guess all those clicking power is from playing wc3 too much :) but we'll see who will win... there's no way you can catch up....

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
At the time that I am writing this, we only have one more thread than the scorpion board. But, yes, with only several clicks we will close in on the post count :cool:

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmmm we shall see. The clicking ability is actually from Counter Strike. Bring on WC3 whenever you want!lol

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol counter-strike.. i remembered that game.. it was a fun game... but it was hard to shoot anyone :) I don't know if I want to play wc3 again because I think my 21 inches monitor broke and my geforce 4 TI 4400 broke also.... now the graphics are horrible! :(

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Im getting a Radeon 9700 soon, not too fond of Nvidia

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I'm getting some pedes from Swifty tomorrow... THEN you will see me fill this forum! :)

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Mister Internet
I'm getting some pedes from Swifty tomorrow... THEN you will see me fill this forum! :)
That's a plus. What kinds of pedes are you getting?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Speaking of filling this forum...

My 8" + subspinipes molted yesterday....with me taking pictures and video practically the whole time!!! As soon as I get some free time, I'll try to put some of the pics up. Probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen..... :)

Scott

AlbinoDragon829

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Re: Speaking of filling this forum...

Originally posted by mrderanged
My 8" + subspinipes molted yesterday....with me taking pictures and video practically the whole time!!! As soon as I get some free time, I'll try to put some of the pics up. Probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen..... :)

Scott
Did it eat the exoskeleton or did you get it?

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Why take it albino? the exoskeleton is nutritious meal for the pede after its molt.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It ate it. Unless I wanted to shove the newly molted pede off of it, there was no way that I could get to it. I have pics and video of it eating it....

Scott

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is official I will be getting a centipede tomorrow from the university biology department. It will be free too which is nice and I can get more than one. I will enjoy these lil beasts.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Originally posted by AlbinoDragon829
That's a plus. What kinds of pedes are you getting?
I'm getting an adult Scolopendra heros castaneiceps 7"+, an adult Scolopendra viridis (around 4"), and an adult Scolopendra sp. "Eastern Bark Centipede". Not sure about the freebie. :)

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
O.K. fellas, let's not knock the T's. I have 60 of them and 3 scorpions and my two pedes and I am by no means done with adding to my collection of them all. I am just really intrigued with the centipedes and still love my tarantulas too!!!!!!

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nobody is tryng to knoct them off, this is all in good fun.
PS. Now if real pedes went to confront T's the outcome would be much different, an eight legged meal for a hungry myriopod.

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
which one do think will win? T. Blondi vs Peruvian Giant Centipede? :)

Alonso99

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The Peruvian Centipede will make sushi out the T.blondi