My wife's first snake

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well after 13 years of marriage my wife got her first snake.I brought home yesterday this female red tail salmon het for albino and when she saw it she asked can this one be hers?My jaw hit the floor and all I can say was sure.

She named her Zoe and went to petco by herself today and got some decor for the cage and bought some hoppers for it.I was completely shocked.She never hated my collection of snakes but I thought just tolerated them because she loves me.Now only if I can get her into my T's,but that may be another 13 years:wall::wall:

But from her getting her own snake,patience is virtue:)

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
All these pics makes me wanna get a snake of my own at some point, but even if I had the space for one I'd most likely have to wait until I'm established in my own living quarters before that could happen:wall:

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Texas? There are so many cool snakes in TX. Boas are sweet, but the serpents in TX are tough to beat.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Lol my girlfriend comes home with new T's all the time and snakes she is my favorite of all my pets Lmao bites the most too! Just this morning she told me we r driving up state to pick up a T. Blondi! :eek:

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Very nice looking RT, congrats. :clap:

Texas? There are so many cool snakes in TX. Boas are sweet, but the serpents in TX are tough to beat.
Got to say, something about Texas makes it great for snakes. The weather makes it easy to keep them.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lol my girlfriend comes home with new T's all the time and snakes she is my favorite of all my pets Lmao bites the most too! Just this morning she told me we r driving up state to pick up a T. Blondi! :eek:
Lucky you! LOL!!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Very nice looking RT, congrats. :clap:

Got to say, something about Texas makes it great for snakes. The weather makes it easy to keep them.
Thanks! Yea Texas has some really cool snakes,can not wait till it warms up so we can got do some hunting..

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
man, do i love snakes
but little boa constrictors freak me out sometimes because the two ive handled nipped :D