My Verdesi Isnt liking it !

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
It is clean. every box is my stuff and those papers you see are my reciepts for bank payments, backpack and camping gear in the corner. those pillows you see are right wear my head goes when I sleep I can clean it all day and its ultimatly be the same, Just rearanged , then theres that box of dishes and such in that tote I can no longer fit the lid on, and the list and explaning goes on. Literally Not alot of room. doubt anyone else can do much better. and as far as the reciets go thats where there staying because thats a BS bank I have. If I cant prove my payment i make double ones, Its happend way too often. so I keepem out where I can see them when they call claimoing I missed a payment. and the next two thirds of the room are stacked boxes unseen in the picture, aswell as full bookshelves of things
It's ok. Just breathe...yes...isn't that better.
BTW, you should see my coffee table.

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
ok Ya Originally I was going to move the pill bottle when he moves out of it , But I wasnt quik enough and he burrrowed under it so I left it in. he doored up his burrow, hes been starting to chill in the corner now on the ground, and he was dancing in the area earlier. Ya ill get somthing in there, Im looking at a new house for him. should be here in lesss then a month, mabey ill give him a sort of secure hide. then in his new house give him a killer hide and hell really love that new home

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Do you have access to a bathroom? If yes, it is better to open the enclosure for maintenance in there instead of in your room. I would be nervous as well to open an enclosure in THAT :D

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
Oh Andrea. But thats a good suggestion I can cover up the base boards and stuff. So UPDATE. So as yall know hes been chilling on the sides thismorning was chilling on the corner. thismorning ( im suspecting mabey a molt coming on ) I grabbed the cricket, saw a dead cricket in the entrance of his burrow, and another dead one by his waterdsih, then two live ones came walking out of the burrow. so I grabbed them ill be checking through the day if theres any more in the tank. I watched him run around and but 2 of them last time I pout crickets in I swear he was eating it, I gues he was just killing them. or he ate one and perhaps anpother was kicking around when I dropped some in. probly a good thing I saw rthat when I did.

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
UPDATE !
So Now that ive taken out the cricket Its begane molting, when It was dancing it appears to made him/herself a little molting pad. Ive been gone about an hour. came back shes on her back now. so ya I gues all is well

Mandiblehead

Arachnopeon
IMG_20170129_200602714.jpg IMG_20170129_200602714.jpg I just found one in there. Hes been on his back for hours. I inspected him with a headlight. He looks fine. I would felt so bad. ! Were both lucky

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Alright, good to see they're molting. Just leave them be, top off the waterdish. The new fangs will be white, then red, and finally black. Don't feed until they're black, the fangs can get damaged when they're soft.