My two tarantulas successfully molted

Kingkaneki

Arachnopeon
My two tarantulas just molted I have a sling b vagans and a sling kahlenbergi both of them are really calm especially my b vagans who are known to be skittish mine is different and they have molted and are growing ^_^ I recently started the hobby and am very proud of both of my t's

Nicole Haverly

Arachnopeon
If you're this excited about them molting and the joy it brings, wait until you have loads more tarantulas and you can see so many of your Ts growing! You'll catch the fever soon enough..

Kingkaneki

Arachnopeon
If you're this excited about them molting and the joy it brings, wait until you have loads more tarantulas and you can see so many of your Ts growing! You'll catch the fever soon enough..
Haha yeah I had brought one but then I wanted a another and they are doing really well just really happy about them doing great

Nicole Haverly

Arachnopeon
Haha yeah I had brought one but then I wanted a another and they are doing really well just really happy about them doing great
And that's a sign of a good keeper also, in case you didnt know, Brachypelma vagans has been moved to Tliltocatl vagans along with another handful of Brachypelma species.