My two other Ts.- free range!!

waynerowley

Arachnosquire
Hi there,

I mentioned in a previous post that I have my first T - a juvenile c. versicolor. My wife, though afraid of spiders has taken an interested and has let me keep one.

However I have two other Ts - of a kind. Last year my wife started modelling with polymer clay and she made me two Ts. For a while I thought these were the only ones I would have. They are great - she is really talented.

Here are some pictures:

IMG_2625.jpeg

IMG_2626.jpeg

Attachments

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Damn when I read free range I was expecting that you had a bunch of spiders living loose in your house :/

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
It looks like she has a talent for it. Once she gets deep into the clay world you guys will love all the weird additives and tools and kilns and cones and time. Time well spent though.

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Hi there,

I mentioned in a previous post that I have my first T - a juvenile c. versicolor. My wife, though afraid of spiders has taken an interested and has let me keep one.

However I have two other Ts - of a kind. Last year my wife started modelling with polymer clay and she made me two Ts. For a while I thought these were the only ones I would have. They are great - she is really talented.

Here are some pictures:

View attachment 381091

View attachment 381092
Awesome work!

waynerowley

Arachnosquire
Thank you for the kind comments. She is very talented I think. As well as spiders she has made several dogs and an awesome baby Yoda/Grogu!

Wayne

It looks like she has a talent for it. Once she gets deep into the clay world you guys will love all the weird additives and tools and kilns and cones and time. Time well spent though.
She works with the polymer clay rather than the wet stuff. Can be dried out in a standard oven rather than a kiln. At the moment she is happy working with that, but in the future, who knows! 😀