my T's

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi!

Very nice collection and pictures man!
We have very similar taste for tarantula's
I love your A.junodi, Are they easy to find in europe? from what I heard they are almost impossible to find in canada.
thank you :)

yes A. junodi is very very hard to find here in europe too. I was lucky that the man in Germany from wich am i buying and ordering spiders had them. so I grabbed the chance and buy it right away. And its an agressive little bitch. Just like I like it. :D

and here is a video of mating P. striata

regards

sandi

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
some more pictures

C. fimbriatus

T. apophysis

C. marshalli

G. rosea RCF

regards

sandi

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ONce again, great pictures and great Ts! I love the insane amount of webbing that the C.marshalli made.

Can you get some more pictures of the rest of your enclosures. I would love to see them!

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ONce again, great pictures and great Ts! I love the insane amount of webbing that the C.marshalli made.

Can you get some more pictures of the rest of your enclosures. I would love to see them!
Thank you. Yes C. marshalli will probably molt soon and now she is webbing a lot. I love that and its very beautiful to see.

yes no problem. i have made some pictures of enclosures.

H. maculata

E. murinus

P. cambridgei

P. regalis

C. fimbriatus

A. aurantiaca

P. chordatus

A. geniculata

P. irminia (hope she will do the eggsack)

P. formosa

P. pulcher

regards

sandi

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great enclosures and pics!

:eek: That E.murinus enclosure is crazy! Such a gorgeous web and spider. How did you get it to web like that? Is there anything in that tank besides dirt for it to web on?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, whats the time between that picture and the webbed one? What size tank is that?

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great enclosures and pics!

That E.murinus enclosure is crazy! Such a gorgeous web and spider. How did you get it to web like that? Is there anything in that tank besides dirt for it to web on?
What is in the tank can you see on the second picture that regalis puted on. She did this before she has molted. now is not that good anymore. it was more crazy then. because the molt was 2 months ago.

Wow, whats the time between that picture and the webbed one? What size tank is that?
it was like that. i putted the spider in the tank like you can see on the picture (she is agressive and very fast). the next day has she webbed all floor. in the next few thays has she webbed more and more. and then was it like that that the floor of the tank was all white and a little on the sides. before she molted has she wbbed and webbed and then has she done such a tank. it looks like tornado hitted her tank.

o and the size of enclouser is 34x24x22cm

regards

sandi

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
and here are the other animals that i have:

my two dragons:

male:

female:

my pedes:

blue ringed

Neon blue

regards

sandi

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That male is the best looking beardie I've seen, hands down!:clap: :drool:

Becky

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Great pics of some awesome spiders!

However.... one thing i thought when i was looking at the pics... your arboreal spiders e.g. pokies and the H. maculata don't have much to hide behind... is that for a reason? My arboreals have a tube of bamboo or some cork bark lent against the back of the enclosure for them to hide behind... A branch isn't really a "hide" ? Just wondering :)

I love the Chilobrachys fimbriatus! My sling webs LOADS! Can't wait til he/she gets bigger :D
Also.. is your P. smithi the "real deal"? There has been a lot of hybrid pokies released into the hobby recently, being sold as P. smithi... People earning a fortune, like £200 per spider, for a hybrid of 2 cheaper pokies... Just wondering :D
(God i sound well picky dont i =S... i dont mean 2 :D)
Again, lovely pics. Love the dragon aswell.. keep them coming :D

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks

they all have something to hide except maculata and regalis. maculata had some more hides but she hes webbed all up and make her self her own hide place out of webb. any thing i did put in her tank dissapeared below her webb. so she is cool. maybe regalis is a bit problem. i haven't got a cork bark right away that big when i got her (last november). but then i forgot to put it in. she has molted between to and had beautifull webbing but she has all destroyed. it lookted like that:

she had that from a molt (that was quick after i got her) and till a few weeks ago when she destroyed it.

(God i sound well picky dont i =S... i dont mean 2 )
no i like when someone tell opinion of something.

about P.smithi. i don't know i have buy it with with a very high price from a guy that have 1 for himself and 1 for sell. so i really hope that is P. smithi. He also have adult female that is from his website:

but from P. smithi are no pictures on the net so i don't even really know how it looks like like an adult. so that picture was the first one that was good on his website. thats why i think i have the real smithi.

regards

sandi

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
some new pictures:

P. regalis

P. chordatus

T. apophysis (she is going to molt in about 3 weeks, can't wait :D )

G. rosea

P. striata male

B. boehmei

regards

sandi

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

would be nice to see a picture of your Augacephalus from the underside. :)

† [sandi] †

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi,

would be nice to see a picture of your Augacephalus from the underside. :)
yes i will do it. it is black from under.

and

here are some new pictures
T. apophysis (right after a molt)

A. junodi

P. smithi (after molt)

C. marshalli (after molt)

P. cambridgei MM

P. rufilata (after molt) i hope i take a better picture soon

A. geniculata

regards

sandi