My Ts photo collection

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Had to look up the AZ blond, those are really nice looking. I know the feeling of wanting ones you shouldn't get yet lol

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I probably going to get one for my next T. Who do you order from, I go to ken the bug guy

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
You seem like a nice person
Thank you, so do you! I try to always be very respectful of people. Especially when it comes to a hobby like this, or my fellow Herpetology hobbyists. Pretty much a "We should stick together" mentality.

I probably going to get one for my next T. Who do you order from, I go to ken the bug guy
I actually have not bought any online yet. I am fortunate enough to have a few Specialty pet stores around that have a good selection and great people. The one I go to the most is Jabberwock reptiles in Winchester MA. My next slings will be Monday and they are A. geroldi, very excited!

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I haven't bought any either I live about an hour from ken the bug guys shop so o can go there when I have the given opprotunity, I have seen a few places online that sell them. I have seen jabberwock but I wasn't sure if they had an online store all I found was facebook

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
They do, I would post the website info but I'm not sure if there are rules forbidding that and I don't want to break them if there are. Best advice for that I can give is to search "Jabberwock Reptiles Winchester MA" and dig a bit. I have seen great things about Ken, I might order from him in the future.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I highly reccomend ken, seeing his shop in person made me put a lot of trust into buying from him

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I may buy from lllreptile(heard its ok) I really want a cobalt blue also
Cobalts are gorgeous, one of the first Ts that caught my attention. Idk anything about LLLReptile honestly. I've looked at the site but nothing further.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
Im in that position I guess you could say where I want so many species but can't get all of them

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
LLL Reptile is bad... Very bad for t's. They frequently misidentify (sending adults instead of slings, sending wrong sp., etc.) and pack pretty bad.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
The people are a HUGE part of why I love Jabberwock. I can go in there and I'm treated like one of them. They even referred me to a woman who needed help with a loose Nile Monitor.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
Someday I actually want to work for ken(to young right now(14) but may be able to in a few years)

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I used to want to work for petsmart but not anymore after I realized what I thought when I was younger about it being a cool place to buy animals was wrong, now I only go there for crickets and substrate

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
I'm not sure about labor laws where you are, but if you can talk to Ken, see if it's possible to volunteer. You'd gain tons of knowledge and experience. I did something similar when I was younger, just with different animals. It is what got me my start with reptiles.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I am able to work part time but my schedule right now with school and sports would work out along with the drive it's about an hour and 20 min drive

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
Dumb question but what's the difference between king baboon and orange baboon beside species

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Ahh yeah, I remember how little time I had when I was in school and playing sports. I pretty much gave up on having a social life in order to do the things I really loved. For me, it was worth it. I'm currently working on my Bachelor's degree in Biology, hoping to eventually open a Reptile Rescue. Lol I want to be the next Coyote Peterson or Steve Irwin. Minus all the attacks, bites, and goofiness :D

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
I want to get a king baboon or red baboon but idk the difference
Also I'm going to go for a nursing degree and maybe try and become a physician assistant